Wednesday, September 04, 2002


".... in 1997 my doctors suggested that getting a computer would be a good way to retrain my brain as being in a coma for over a month had some affect on my ability to remember and think clearly. This was the first time I was seriously introduced to a computer and at first honestly didn’t feel that it was going to help me....In 1999 I started working on building this website and for the most part felt I had finished it in December of that same year. Little did I realize it wouldn't be long before I would start to write my own poetry. Mostly derived from thoughts pertaining to me and the situations that I've gone through in my own life it soon became a great way to express my thoughts and feelings in a positive way. At the same time I also started to feel that if I could share my poetry with others, they too may be able to relate with my writings and hopefully be inspired in some small way. It's also given me a lot of satisfaction and gratitude and like most homepages it will never be finished. "

from:
Doug's World


No comments: